Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Magnificent Yearning: a small town girl explores the big world outside her window


And so we begin...

I travel not only when I pack up my car for a 12 hour drive across the desert or hop on a plane across the ocean, but also when I watch a History Channel program about vikings or volcanoes, try out a Thai restaurant in the "big city" or just wander in the foothills behind my house. I hope to share these experiences with my fellow arm-chair and full-fledged travelers alike... and maybe learn a bit more about myself in the process.


I am blessed to have seen much of the world - I have only 3 more spaces left for stamps in this passport that expires next year. Work, education and circumstance have afforded me opportunities that many don't have, and may not every want to have. For those who want to travel along with me, sit back and share a magnificent yearning to experience the wonders of the world.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not find this earlier? Looking forward to reading about your travels. :)
    Ailene

    ReplyDelete